LKWC 122kW-1565kW R134a/R407c
The KLIMALLCO LKWC series are packaged water cooled water chillers for cooling applications and indoor installation. They are available in 16 models.
These series are ideal in combination with KLIMALLCO cooling towers, fan coil or Water to Water Chillers for air conditioning office buildings, hotels, hospitals shopping centers, restaurants, etc., or for supplying chilled water for industrial or MARINE applications.
The LKWC series water cooled water chillers consists of 18 models covering capacities from 122 up to 1565 kW. It is the end result of a thorough study, and accurate design by experienced KLIMALLCO research and development teams, to develop a large size chiller series with compact shape, high performance, and reliability of the highest quality standards. This series meets the highest levels of aesthetic and technical requirements using the latest technological innovations, including environmentally friendly R407c or R134a refrigerants that is chlorine-free and has zero ozone depletion potential. WWC units are therefore ideal for installation in commercial, industrial and marine applications due to their dependability, selected materials and low operating sound levels.
Optimized design for R407c and R134a refrigerant.
Compressor: Twin Screw Semi Hermetic.
Condenser: Shell and tube type (outside tube condenser)
Chilled water heat exchanger: Shell and tube type.
Safety and functional devices:
- High/low pressure switch.
- Phase sequence - phase failure - reverse phase and voltage monitoring device.
- Evaporator low temperature protection.
- Electronic microprocessor control with digital display.
- Differential water pressure switch.
- High and low pressure manometers.
- High pressure relieve valve on compressor discharge and condenser.
- Constant compressor current monitoring control.
- Liquid injection cooling system to ensure the appropriate gas discharge temperature.
- Electronic expansion valve, ensuring constant suction gas superheat, at all operating conditions.
- Stepless compressor control, continuously regulating output capacity from 25% to 100%, in acoordance with load demand.